Saturday, February 6, 2010

All done up, and no where to go.

I must be the only girl in the world who would spend more time getting ready to just lay around on the couch and be sick than most girls spend to get ready for a dance. I got tired of being all gross and dirty like a hippie so I just did my hair and put on some makeup, stuff like that.


Please ignore the fact that I look so pale that I could be a zombie! It's just wonky lighting! My hair wasn't cooperating though, I had to use hot rollers to style it, and these things must be from the 80s, they are insanely old, so it didn't work out too well, but I looooooveeee my loopies, they aren't pin curls, but they aren't victory rolls... they're just loopies!


Here's a better look at the loopies! Just pretend you can't see all those boby pins, I might have my hair done, but I'm still deleriously sick and lazy. I have another loopy on the on the other side of my part, but I had to use some major skills to lift my laptop up and get a webcam photo, soooooooo you don't get to see a picture of the other side. XP

0 comments:

Post a Comment